Football Ticket Policy
- 2017 Football Season Tickets are on sale now
- Single-game tickets are available online at lcpioneers.com/tickets on August 22, 2017
- Season ticket packages are $75 per seat during the season and are located in the covered grandstands. Each season ticket hold will also receive entrance to our Annual Tailgate Extravaganza during Homecoming Weekend
- General Admission tickets are $10 for adults, $5 for seniors 65+ and free for kids under 10 with an adult
- Lewis & Clark staff and students are eligible to receive one complimentary ticket per home game with a valid student/staff ID
For more details or to purchase your season tickets, contact the Athletic Development Office at (503)768-7710
Per NCAA Legislation - An institution may provide four complimentary admissions tickets to a student-athlete in the sport in which the individual participates. Complimentary tickets shall be distributed only to persons designated by the student-athlete. Complimentary tickets are located in the GENERAL ADMISSION SECTION.
Football Tailgate Policy
A section of the Griswold Stadium parking lot has been reserved for guests to enjoy good company, food and beverage as a revered part of the traditional American college football game. If you intend to include the consumption of alcoholic beverages at your “tailgating” event, we want to remind you that all persons consuming alcohol on the Lewis & Clark campus are expected to abide by the College’s policies. Please adhere to the following guidelines when you tailgate:
1. Open source containers (i.e. kegs) are not allowed.
2. Alcohol is not to be served to anyone under the age of 21.
3. Alcohol is not to be taken outside the "Tailgate Parking" area.
4. Persons in the tailgating area must be over the age of 21 unless accompanied by a parent.
5. Public intoxication is prohibited.
6. The consumption of alcohol is prohibited beyond the conclusion of the game’s halftime activities
These guidelines have been established in consideration of your safety and that of all members of, and visitors to, the campus community.
We appreciate your spirit and enthusiasm for attending Lewis & Clark football games. Please drink responsibly for your safety and the safety of others. Consider designating a driver who does not consume alcohol. Lewis & Clark does not serve alcohol, or monitor alcohol consumption in the tailgate area. Consequently, you understand that any problems caused by consumption of too much alcohol at your tailgate party are your responsibility. Continuing to serve alcohol to a visibly intoxicated person, or serving an underage person, who later causes damage or injury to others as a result of their drinking may create liability for you.
Enjoy your tailgating activities. You are welcome to gather in the tailgate area after the game. If you would like to plan a similar kind of activity that does not fall within these guidelines relative to consumption of alcohol or time issues, please contact Campus Events well in advance at 503.768.7238.
Basketball Ticket Policy
Tickets are available to purchase online: http://www.lcpioneers.com/tickets
- Conference Games
- $7 - Adults
- $5 - Lewis & Clark alumni
- $5 - Seniors and non-L&C students (with ID)
- Free - Lewis & Clark staff and students are eligible to receive one complimentary ticket per home game with a valid student/staff ID.
- Non-Conference Games
- Free admission
All seats in the Pamplin Sports Complex are General Admission. Tickets are available day-of-game from the box office, which opens 90 minutes before the game starts.
- For all postseason events, such as Northwest Conference tournament contests or NCAA regional or national competitions, all spectators must pay for admission, including members of the Lewis & Clark community.
Admission is free for any sport not listed above.
Credential requests must be made by sports editors or sports directors no later than WEDNESDAY evenings prior to FOOTBALL and BASKETBALL events. All requests should be directed to the Sports Information Director (firstname.lastname@example.org / 503.768.7067). Credential Guidelines